Last updated: Nov. 5, 2017
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The categories of information we collect can include:
· Information you provide to us directly. We may collect personal information, such as your name, phone number, and e-mail address when you communicate with us, including when you place any Pre-Order Reservations. We may also collect any other information you provide to WearWorks or our representatives.
· Information we receive from third parties. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site and related services, as well as to communicate directly with you, including to send you email messages and phone calls.
2. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Control Over Your Information” section below.
We may share your personal information with third parties:
· at your request;
· that perform services on our behalf;
· in connection with a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
· as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Terms or to protect the security or integrity of our Site; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of WearWorks, our visitors, or others.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual. [Are there any other uses you would like to include? (For example, disclosing to third parties for their marketing purposes)]
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
How to control your communications preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications, or by contacting us directly at the email address below. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
Modifying or deleting your information: If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Data storage and transfer: Your information collected through our Site may be stored and processed in the United States.
Keeping your information safe: We care about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our Site. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
WearWorks does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
The Site may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third parties.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US